Sunday, July 20, 2008

Foreign Press - Set Your Love In Motion 12", 1984


Foreign Press - Set Your Love In Motion 12", 1984

I tried to upload their 1983 12" but the sleeve kept fucking up on the scanner. Seriously. I'm worried I won't be able to scan that sleeve at all. Sometimes that happens you know? Like I'll scan LP sleeves and it'll come out as though it's tilted. Really bizarre and annoying. That's what happened with the Gods Gift sleeve, too. The computer just won't accept these things.

Anyway this is danceable new wave, you know what I mean, 1984. I love this. Interestingly, though, this is not the 12" that was produced by Barney from New Order et al. ("B-music") Nope. No New Order involvement on this one. Doesn't suffer at all for it, though.

After I originally posted this, I realized it was on You Tube:

No comments: