Friday, August 15, 2008

Stupid Ass File Hosting Website Problems

I have received reports that some UK ISP's are blocking ZShare. This pisses me off tremendously for two reasons:

1) This blog is supposed to be forever primarily wedded to UK music

2) ZShare at least gives me an idea of the amount of downloads for a particular blog post, which is at times the only gauge of feedback I have on this blog if people don't bother to comment. I do get a fair amount of comments, though, usually on old posts, and I treasure each and every one of them.

To be honest, though, I don't trust Mediafire (notoriously stops in the middle of upload or download) and I don't trust Rapidshare either.

So if you have a problem with my links, it's up to you to email me. I promise I will be friendly and do my best to help. Thanks.

No comments: