Sunday, August 24, 2008

Simple Minds - Sparkle In The Rain


Thanks to the guy (who calls himself "even more different") who commented on one of my last Simple Minds posts. Because this is the dope, right here, this album. "Speed Your Love To Me" ALONE would make this album worth owning, but no. There's more. Dude, I pulled out the fucking Sister Feelings Call/Sons & Fascination, too. Oh yes I did. Now what was this you said about how you couldn't get out of live 1980 stuff??? Do tell!!!

I remember when I was only about 13 years old and this album came out and we had primitive computers in my school but I wrote this really intricate program to make the computer draw the sleeve for this record. I worked on that program so hard! I really busted my butt on that thing. Just to make the computer make this sleeve on the screen. I'm not sure exactly what year this was. Maybe 1984. I don't know.

No comments: