Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bimble's 7" Skullduggery Part 2: The Insex








This one is from 1979. I don't think this band had any more records. They were very rudimentary goth, very spare. Think Modern English's "Mesh & Lace" album with an inferior vocalist. Still I rather like this single, either despite - or because of - its avant-garde amateurishness. It appeared on the Dining Out label which I became a bit of a collector about and I will be posting more records from that label later.

The Insex - Inner Sanction/Fractured Vision 7"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.