Sunday, October 12, 2008

Industry - Industry Mini-LP, 1983



Industry - 5-song "Mini-LP", 1983

As my good friend oldskool requested, here is the 1983 Industry EP. This 5-song thing called a "Mini-LP". What in the hell were these record label people thinking? A "Mini-LP"??? That trend didn't exactly get off the ground, now did it? HAHA. Now, if you have already downloaded the 1984 "Stranger To Stranger" LP by them that I just posted, I'll have you know I don't think there is a difference between these versions of the songs and the album versions, EXCEPT that "Still of The Night" is a completely different version. But I did rip the whole thing so you are free to say "no, Bimble you are wrong, it sounds different than the album, etc etc" Hope you like it. I was 13 when I bought this thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! To be honest, I like their first two EPs very much, but this stuff is far too radio-friendly for me. Anyway, thanks again for introducing me to them!