Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Order - Live In Glasgow DVD



Okay look, until I find a bigger picture, you're just going to have to deal. What in the living FUCK happened with this? It's a double DVD that INCLUDES FOOTAGE FROM FUCKING 1981!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were it not for my good friend from the Factory mailing list, I would not have KNOWN!!!!

I'm losing my mind. I've completely lost it. Fucking Barney looks like a ten year old boy, WTF? And the music...Movement era stuff.

Tears streaming down my face...

A live version of Everything's Gone Green is on this shit too!! OH YES!!!! In fact, the people in charge of this thing had the good sense to have EGG playing while the MENU of the DVD is playing. I mean what the hell else do you WANT?

I mean this is some really well filmed stuff! Where in the hell? Who filmed this shit? My god! There's even "Ultraviolence" on here and "Hurt" and "Leave Me Alone". What ELSE DO YOU WANT?

"Everything's Gone Green", Cork, 1983:


"Leave Me Alone", Cork, 1983:


Jesus fucking Christ, I am losing my mind. I haven't even seen the goddamn 1985 stuff on this DVD yet.

No comments: