Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Detour

Anyway sorry for the non-musical detour, folks. This is not my intention as a regular thing, I mean I love discussing Nietzsche but this is - and will always be - a blog primarily about music. I really love talking about Nietzsche, though, so if anyone wants to talk to me about him just email me. I'm not going to say he was perfect - far from it - and I can't claim to have read even half his books, but he really pushed my buttons a lot of times when I read his stuff. He reached me in ways no other human being ever has. But I'm not sure if "genius" is the right word to use about him or not. He's tricky like that.

Anyway enough about Nietzsche and back to music (which he loved! He loved music, too, Nietzsche did!!). I'll probably post the Distributors next.

No comments: